What was once an expensive, high-end Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S, is now available from Vodafone from a paltry $29 per month, which could mean the second-generation Galaxy S II is set to make an appearance at the carrier.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S Android smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
Apple's iPhone 4 may be the most popular smartphone on the market, but the latest range of Android smartphones is quickly gaining ground on Apple's juggernaut.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Skype for Business admins get tool to diagnose call problems
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip companyNSW
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW