Fantastic for all multimedia, though a bit too big for everyday phone calls
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
Expect to pay more than you usually would for a Nexus, with the cheaper option of the pair to cost $649.
It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
Nexus 6P maker Huawei is reportedly in the final stages of crafting a seven-inch slab to hit store shelves by the end of the year.
The report echoes earlier rumors that Google is dropping the Nexus branding and will further push its services into virtual reality, the smart home, and television.
Not all Android fans are excited about Google's new phone, but they'll probably come around.
Pixel phones, Google Home, a 4K Chromecast, and maybe even a new tablet may come to dine at the hardware feast.
Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW