Fantastic for all multimedia, though a bit too big for everyday phone calls
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
A programmable shortcut button can launch a favorite app with one tap on the case.
Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW