Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
At its Wednesday hardware launch event, Google gave Asus Chairman Jonney Shih just a quick, 15-second shout-out. "We worked very closely with Jonney and his team to deliver the first Nexus 7," said Sundar Pichai, the senior vice president who oversee...
Thanks to Android's flexible nature, you too can get your regular Samsung Galaxy S4 looking like the Google Play edition, without voiding your warranty. We show you how.
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
What surprised me upon making the decision to buy a new tablet was the first question that popped into my head: Should that tablet be a Nexus 7?
Tablets, led by the iPad, have the potential to shake up the comic-book industry even more than ebook readers have begun to change the world of prose books.
Despite being as rare as hen's teeth, we've managed to hunt down a review unit of the Nexus 10, Google's first 10in Android tablet. Here's our first impressions.
How does the Google Nexus 4 compare to the Apple's flagship, the iPhone 5? Let's find out!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC