Buying out of the Sony ecosystem might be a better idea
So much more than an ordinary Bluetooth speaker
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Probably the best Bluetooth speaker you could buy for less than $100
Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali.
The South by Southwest Interactive Innovation Awards show off some of the best projects the show has to offer.
Microsoft started pushing its Wallet. 2.0 app to Windows Insiders, bringing much-needed NFC tap-to-pay support to Windows 10 phones.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
Shoppers with the Commonwealth Bank will be able to use their Android smartphones to make tap-and-go style payments.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
A group of Olympic athletes will be tapping a ring, instead of swiping a credit card, at the summer games in Rio. Visa is hoping that will raise the profile of Near Field Communication for retail transactions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW