Apple and Nike have settled a class-action lawsuit alleging the FuelBand fitness tracker inaccurately tracked workout data like calories burned and steps taken.
Google is set to release an SDK aimed at making fitness-based apps more effective by pulling in data from multiple devices.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCService DeskWA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD