Apple and Nike have settled a class-action lawsuit alleging the FuelBand fitness tracker inaccurately tracked workout data like calories burned and steps taken.
Google is set to release an SDK aimed at making fitness-based apps more effective by pulling in data from multiple devices.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Athletic shoe maker Adidas launched the latest version of its miCoach training gadgets in the U.S. alongside the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week in the hope of enticing people to use the system to meet their New Year's ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW