Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge for Nintendo Wii U has been unveiled to become the first video game to hit Australian retailers with the R18+ label due to its “high impact bloody violence,” following an announcement by Classification Board director, Les...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Traffic tickets got you down? This robo-lawyer has already saved users $4 million
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Facebook takes a swing at Pinterest with Chrome extensions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW