Nintendo's 3DS, the first portable game device with a 3D screen, will go on sale in Japan on Feb. 26 next year, the company said Wednesday.
Nintendo's forthcoming 3D-without-glasses gaming handheld sounds mighty indeed, if just-leaked internal specs prove legitimate.
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
Nintendo reported a net loss for the April to June quarter as the strong Japanese yen and weak demand for its products hurt earnings.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
Retail video game sales fell slightly in June, dragged under by anemic handheld hardware and software sales, but bolstered by strong console unit growth. Helped by new model sales, the Xbox 360 topped the Wii for the first time in months, pulling ahe...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
Could Nintendo's Mario and Luigi be headed for blackboards and pop-top desks after decades battling bob-ombs, chain chomps, hammer bros, and koopa troopas? Mario creator and Nintendo R&D guru Shigeru Miyamoto certainly hopes so.
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
In an interview with the UK's Financial Times (registration required to read) newspaper Nintendo president Satoru Iwata states that the company is interested in exploring an "Amazon Kindle" like service for the future of the Nintendo DS. "I'm interes...
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
This console generation has been going on for quite some time. The Nintendo DS is almost five years old, while the Xbox 360 is almost finishing its fourth year of existence. Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony have done an admirable job making their system...
Dragon Quest IX, one of the most anticipated video games ever to hit Japan, went on sale on Saturday morning and sold an impressive 2.3 million copies over the weekend, according to Enterbrain.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Wi-Fi alternative rides on LTE rails
- Baidu names former Microsoft Office head Qi Lu as its COO
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCTest LeadVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT