If lots of aimless wandering sound tolerable to you, Infinite Space might be right up your alley
Aside from dozens and dozens of ready-made single player games, there's plenty of music and artwork to mess around with
Normally, a remake is nothing more than a cheap attempt to recycle past content for profit
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey offers a refreshingly thoughtful experience compared to most Japanese RPG plots
Ragnarok DS completely ditches the online focus in favour of a plodding solo campaign about a bratty kid who loses his parents and sets out to become a grand adventurer
Miles Edgeworth is worth picking up if you're an Ace Attorney fan, as the cameos are delightful
In Sands of Destruction, the medieval world is ruled by an anthropomorphic race of animals called "Ferals" who subjugate human beings as slaves
If you stripped out Clash of Heroes' combat, you would be left with a fairly simplistic RPG
If Arcade Attack is any indication, the turtles have lost whatever magic they used to possess
This game follows a young witch-in-training named Liddell who accidentally releases a powerful evil while trying to obtain legendary magic
Explorers of the Sky proves one thing: Pokemon's a fantastic classic RPG, but it still doesn't work as a dungeon crawler.
Mario's reptilian nemesis finally gets his due
Air Traffic Chaos is the newest in a line of popular "tycoon" job related simulations -- this time placing the player in an airport watchtower, guiding incoming and outgoing flights to their final destinations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
- Intel is developing AR smart glasses for interactive collaboration
- Kimpton Hotels is investigating a possible payment card breach
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- GE waves developers onto its huge IoT stage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW