First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
In Lost in Shadow you play as the shadow of a boy, cut apart from his body and thrown from the top of a tower to the ground below
Epic Mickey for Nintendo Wii has creative side-scrolling sequences but the gameplay is alternately boring and frustrating
Side-scrolling action game Donkey Kong Country Returns on Nintendo Wii has a superb stage design, but it's not without its flaws
Michael Jackson: The Experience review for Nintendo Wii
GoldenEye 007 review: Is GoldenEye 007 on the Wii as good as the N64 original?
Just Dance 2 review: Insert Electric Boogaloo joke here...
NBA Jam on Nintendo Wii is one of the most enjoyable 2-on-2 basketball games with no real rules!
Kirby's Epic Yarn on Nintendo Wii is an adorable and addictive game with a cleverly designed arts and crafts theme
Batman: The Brave and the Bold on Nintendo Wii and DS is a throwback to the retro days of less twisted and demented villains with deadpan humor remeniscent of Adam West!
Metroid: Other M on Nintendo Wii is a solid, action-packed shooter!
Arc Rise Fantasia follows the adventures of L'Arc, a young mercenary, and Ryfia, the mysterious girl who rescues him from a monster
Despite Samurai Warriors 3's simplicity, it is a hugely entertaining game
Latest News Articles
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential (+74 photos)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »