You can finally change up your username, while iOS players again get to use battery saver mode.
Yes, you can capture that elusive Charizard—without PokéVision.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
The original NES console is back in miniaturized form with 30 built-in games, a controller that also works with Wii systems, and HDMI out.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Japanese gaming icon Nintendo posted a profit for the April-June quarter on Wednesday thanks in part to surging sales of a game in which players can squirt ink all over the place and transform into squids.
Nintendo is shutting down its video service for the Wii U console less than three years after it began, but few users are lamenting its demise.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who oversaw some of the gaming giant's biggest successes but also painful failures, has died of a bile duct growth, the company said.
Xbox One sales in April gave Microsoft a glimmer of hope in the console market, but the PlayStation 4 retook the top position in the U.S. last month, according to Sony.
Nintendo expects that its new games for smartphones, built in partnership with Japanese mobile gaming company DeNA, will help boost sales of its consoles, as users "become familiar with the charms of video games."
Nintendo and DeNA team on mobile games...Opponents to spar at H-1B Senate hearing Tuesday...Apple said to have online TV service plans...and more tech news.
In a surprise move, Nintendo plans to put games on mobile devices in a tie-up with Japanese mobile gaming giant DeNA.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA