A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Japanese gaming icon Nintendo posted a profit for the April-June quarter on Wednesday thanks in part to surging sales of a game in which players can squirt ink all over the place and transform into squids.
Nintendo is shutting down its video service for the Wii U console less than three years after it began, but few users are lamenting its demise.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who oversaw some of the gaming giant's biggest successes but also painful failures, has died of a bile duct growth, the company said.
Xbox One sales in April gave Microsoft a glimmer of hope in the console market, but the PlayStation 4 retook the top position in the U.S. last month, according to Sony.
Nintendo expects that its new games for smartphones, built in partnership with Japanese mobile gaming company DeNA, will help boost sales of its consoles, as users "become familiar with the charms of video games."
Nintendo and DeNA team on mobile games...Opponents to spar at H-1B Senate hearing Tuesday...Apple said to have online TV service plans...and more tech news.
In a surprise move, Nintendo plans to put games on mobile devices in a tie-up with Japanese mobile gaming giant DeNA.
"The Legend of Zelda," the popular fantasy-themed video game published by Nintendo, is said to be coming to Netflix as a live-action series.
Nintendo has been stimulating people with video games for decades, but now it wants to help them sleep better.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Nintendo's Wii and Wii U game consoles infringe two Philips remote control patents, the England and Wales High Court ruled Friday.
Philips wants to ban U.S. imports and sales of Nintendo's Wii gaming consoles and controllers, alleging they infringe two of its patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC