The Nintendo Switch doesn't need video apps like Netflix, so why is Nintendo even trying?
Your Nintendo Switch's Joy-Con can power your PC gaming sessions too—with a little help from third-party software.
Nintendo's all-in-one TV and portable gaming console goes on sale today for $299.
Opinions of the Nintendo Switch are torn between the console's strength and weaknesses.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
A cult favorite role-player is Nintendo's next iOS release—with big changes in tow.
While the side-scrolling hit Super Mario Run finally gets a release date, Fire Emblem Heroes will launch first alongside the iOS version on Feb. 2.
Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
You can finally change up your username, while iOS players again get to use battery saver mode.
Yes, you can capture that elusive Charizard—without PokéVision.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
The original NES console is back in miniaturized form with 30 built-in games, a controller that also works with Wii systems, and HDMI out.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTTest ManagerWA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD