Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
You can finally change up your username, while iOS players again get to use battery saver mode.
Yes, you can capture that elusive Charizard—without PokéVision.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
The original NES console is back in miniaturized form with 30 built-in games, a controller that also works with Wii systems, and HDMI out.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Japanese gaming icon Nintendo posted a profit for the April-June quarter on Wednesday thanks in part to surging sales of a game in which players can squirt ink all over the place and transform into squids.
Nintendo is shutting down its video service for the Wii U console less than three years after it began, but few users are lamenting its demise.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who oversaw some of the gaming giant's biggest successes but also painful failures, has died of a bile duct growth, the company said.
Xbox One sales in April gave Microsoft a glimmer of hope in the console market, but the PlayStation 4 retook the top position in the U.S. last month, according to Sony.
Nintendo expects that its new games for smartphones, built in partnership with Japanese mobile gaming company DeNA, will help boost sales of its consoles, as users "become familiar with the charms of video games."
Nintendo and DeNA team on mobile games...Opponents to spar at H-1B Senate hearing Tuesday...Apple said to have online TV service plans...and more tech news.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW