The original NES console is back in miniaturized form with 30 built-in games, a controller that also works with Wii systems, and HDMI out.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Japanese gaming icon Nintendo posted a profit for the April-June quarter on Wednesday thanks in part to surging sales of a game in which players can squirt ink all over the place and transform into squids.
Nintendo is shutting down its video service for the Wii U console less than three years after it began, but few users are lamenting its demise.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who oversaw some of the gaming giant's biggest successes but also painful failures, has died of a bile duct growth, the company said.
Xbox One sales in April gave Microsoft a glimmer of hope in the console market, but the PlayStation 4 retook the top position in the U.S. last month, according to Sony.
Nintendo expects that its new games for smartphones, built in partnership with Japanese mobile gaming company DeNA, will help boost sales of its consoles, as users "become familiar with the charms of video games."
Nintendo and DeNA team on mobile games...Opponents to spar at H-1B Senate hearing Tuesday...Apple said to have online TV service plans...and more tech news.
In a surprise move, Nintendo plans to put games on mobile devices in a tie-up with Japanese mobile gaming giant DeNA.
"The Legend of Zelda," the popular fantasy-themed video game published by Nintendo, is said to be coming to Netflix as a live-action series.
Nintendo has been stimulating people with video games for decades, but now it wants to help them sleep better.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW