Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Japanese gaming icon Nintendo posted a profit for the April-June quarter on Wednesday thanks in part to surging sales of a game in which players can squirt ink all over the place and transform into squids.
Nintendo is shutting down its video service for the Wii U console less than three years after it began, but few users are lamenting its demise.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who oversaw some of the gaming giant's biggest successes but also painful failures, has died of a bile duct growth, the company said.
Xbox One sales in April gave Microsoft a glimmer of hope in the console market, but the PlayStation 4 retook the top position in the U.S. last month, according to Sony.
Nintendo expects that its new games for smartphones, built in partnership with Japanese mobile gaming company DeNA, will help boost sales of its consoles, as users "become familiar with the charms of video games."
Nintendo and DeNA team on mobile games...Opponents to spar at H-1B Senate hearing Tuesday...Apple said to have online TV service plans...and more tech news.
In a surprise move, Nintendo plans to put games on mobile devices in a tie-up with Japanese mobile gaming giant DeNA.
"The Legend of Zelda," the popular fantasy-themed video game published by Nintendo, is said to be coming to Netflix as a live-action series.
Nintendo has been stimulating people with video games for decades, but now it wants to help them sleep better.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Nintendo's Wii and Wii U game consoles infringe two Philips remote control patents, the England and Wales High Court ruled Friday.
Philips wants to ban U.S. imports and sales of Nintendo's Wii gaming consoles and controllers, alleging they infringe two of its patents.
Nintendo won't be abandoning hardware or licensing its game titles for use on smartphones, its President Satoru Iwata told analysts in Tokyo.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC