Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft has today announced that it has purchased Nokia's entire devices and services division.
Nokia has announced the impending availability of the Lumia 625 Windows Phone in Australia, with the low-cost smartphone set to be available from late August.
Optus has opened pre-orders for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Thursday, 1 August.
Telstra has announced pricing and plan details for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Tuesday, 30 July.
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
Nokia's new Lumia 925 Windows Phone hits Australia at the end of this month, and we've just been handed a review unit. Can it breathe life into the struggling Windows Phone operating system in Australia? We've taken a quick first look to find out.
JBL's PlayUp is a portable Bluetooth speaker that's been designed primarily for use with NFC-equipped smartphones. It has a colourful, quirky design and packs a pretty decent punch when it comes to sound quality.
Our first hands-on with Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTSAP APO ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD