Nokia Australia will provide a 24-month warranty on all mobile phones purchased on or after 31 March, the company announced today.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Finnish mobile phone giant Nokia this morning revealed it would sell its flagship N8 handset through all of Australia's three major mobile telcos -- Telstra, Optus and VHA -- for $749 up-front from 1 November.
Nokia announced on Tuesday its latest smartphone, the multimedia-heavy N8, featuring a 12-megapixel camera and HD video recording.
Latest News Articles
- EC stepping up antitrust inquiry into Google, Android
- Xbox One's high price in China draws complaints, but likely buyers too
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Facebook app gives free Internet to mobile users in Zambia
- Sony profit leaps on PlayStation 4 strength
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 65% off $9.39 free shipping
- $1899 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »