Nokia N9 review: The N9 is without a doubt Nokia's slickest smartphone ever
Nokia's N9 smartphone -- the first to run the company's MeeGo operating system -- is now available through Telstra after the telco detailed pricing and plans on its Web site.
Embattled Nokia today unveiled the world's first smartphone running the MeeGo operating system, the Nokia N9, and also revealed that the device would be available in Australia in Q3.
Nokia may be floundering in the high-end smartphone wars (and will soon be switching to the Windows Phone 7 platform for its N-Series devices), but its newest MeeGo powered N9 smartphone has just been shown off in a teaser video.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPh...
Earlier this week, Nokia lifted the lid on its latest smartphone, the Nokia N9. It is the struggling company's first smartphone to run the open sourced MeeGo operating system, a joint collaboration between Nokia's Maemo project and Intel's Moblin sof...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW