Mobile operators want a way to keep urban users happy as they get more thirsty for data, and a professor in New York City thinks he's found what they're looking for.
Nokia Solutions and Networks
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN) and Korean operator, SK Telecom, have demonstrated the potential for virtualising the core of a mobile network, which will make it easier for operators to roll out new services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- Navman adds digital video recording to MiVue Drive
- Oracle to acquire content storage management company Front Porch Digital
- Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus pricing: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin
- Latest Windows 9 leak shows a unified notification center
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.