Microsoft will continue to sell low-end phones with the Nokia brand and has licensed the brand for these type of devices.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Nokia will stop production at its mobile handset manufacturing facility near Chennai in south India after a deal with Microsoft to manufacture phones fell through.
The Nokia Lumia 735 is a mid-range smartphone that comfortably nests between the inexpensive Lumia 635 and premium Lumia 930. It runs Windows Phone 8.1, offers a 5 megapixel camera for self-photography and supports wireless charging.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
The last 48 hours has seen circular smartwatches, smartphones that extend gaming consoles and phablets with screens that spill over the edge. Following the rampant innovation from LG, Sony, and Samsung respectively is Nokia, which announced a new sof...
Samsung has partnered with Nokia to bring navigation service Here to its new smartwatch and Galaxy Android phones.
September is shaping up to be a very exciting month for smartphone buyers around the world: We know that Motorola Mobility, Microsoft, Sony and Samsung Electronics will all launch new smartphones, and it looks like Apple will join the party too. So w...
Microsoft is closing the Nokia Beta Labs site, but users will still be able to test apps under development via the new Lumia Beta Apps site, designed to elicit more feedback and make it easier for users to participate.
Microsoft's Devices Group has unveiled the Nokia 130, a mobile phone that costs just $US25 but lacks an Internet connection and apps.
Underdog HTC is throwing its hand in the budget smartphone market with the release of the Desire 610, a 4.7in smartphone priced to compete against Motorola’s Moto G and Nokia’s Lumia 635.
Australians will be able to walk into an Optus, Telstra or Vodafone store and buy Nokia’s upcoming Lumia 930 flagship next week.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will take on Motorola with the launch of its budget Lumia 635, a quad-core smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 and armed with 4G internet speeds.
Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 will go on sale this July at Telstra, Vodafone and Optus. The 5in smartphone is among the first to run Windows Phone 8.1, is the second Nokia to come with a quad-core CPU and has a 20 megapixel PureView camera. Good Gear Gu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW