Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
Spy agencies may have your phone’s encryption keys ... Re-engineering 4G for IoT... Hackers are still lurking in U.S. State Department network ... and more tech news.
A slower but more frugal version of LTE that has been customized for the Internet of Things will be demoed at Mobile World Congress next month.
Owners of recent Lumia smartphones that have just 512MB of memory might not get a full-featured, smartphone version of Windows 10.
Televisions that can show pictures far superior to today's best high-definition video are making headlines and attracting crowds at this week's Consumer Electronics Show. When they come to market in the next few years, they will likely include a new ...
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
Nokia is once again developing mobile devices, and this time the company is using Android. The N1 tablet has a high-resolution 7.9-inch screen and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Microsoft will continue to sell low-end phones with the Nokia brand and has licensed the brand for these type of devices.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Nokia will stop production at its mobile handset manufacturing facility near Chennai in south India after a deal with Microsoft to manufacture phones fell through.
The Nokia Lumia 735 is a mid-range smartphone that comfortably nests between the inexpensive Lumia 635 and premium Lumia 930. It runs Windows Phone 8.1, offers a 5 megapixel camera for self-photography and supports wireless charging.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
The last 48 hours has seen circular smartwatches, smartphones that extend gaming consoles and phablets with screens that spill over the edge. Following the rampant innovation from LG, Sony, and Samsung respectively is Nokia, which announced a new sof...
Samsung has partnered with Nokia to bring navigation service Here to its new smartwatch and Galaxy Android phones.
September is shaping up to be a very exciting month for smartphone buyers around the world: We know that Motorola Mobility, Microsoft, Sony and Samsung Electronics will all launch new smartphones, and it looks like Apple will join the party too. So w...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD