Nokia reported second-quarter sales 25 percent lower than a year earlier, and net income down 66 percent. While it predicts that sales will stop dropping in the third quarter, it now expects to see no increase in its market share this year.
The Symbian Foundation plans to launch a publishing platform later this year aimed at helping developers to get their programs into mobile application stores.
Nokia has started testing its <a href="http://music.nokia.co.in">online music store in India</a>, with plans to launch services to consumers before the end of this year.
AT&T and Nokia today announced that the Nokia Surge smartphone will go on sale July 19 in the U.S for $80 after rebate.
In an attempt to arrest its declining market share, Nokia will use September's Nokia World conference to unveil its first touchscreen Google Android mobile phone.
Nokia has denied today reports that the Finnish company is working on a mobile phone running on Google's Android mobile operating system.
Nokia has announced the launch of a new version of its Ovi Maps software. It now includes live traffic updates delivered by Australian company Sentinel.
The Symbian Foundation expects to begin beta testing of a new version of its mobile phone operating system within the next few weeks. Symbian, the first version of the software since the foundation said it planned to go open source, should be ready f...
Nokia Australia today launched the N97 smartphone, the first mobile phone in the company's line-up to come preloaded with its Ovi application store.
Intel is hoping that a deal with mobile phone maker Nokia will create a new stable of mobile products with "Intel Inside". Intel is expected to announce a partnership in a press conference slated for 8:30 a.m. PDT Tuesday. The possibilities for both ...
Intel and handset maker Nokia are teaming to develop new mobile computing device and chipset architectures, the companies said Tuesday.
In light of the overall economy and Nortel's particular situation, the former telecom giant had little choice but to liquidate its assets as it attempts to restructure under Chapter 11, analysts say.
Nokia has announced the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, a cheaper version of its successful touch phone, the 5800 XpressMusic, it said on Monday.
Nokia introduced today the 5530 XpressMusic a follow-up on the company's 5800 device, with a sleeker look but with some scaled-down specs. Aimed at the youth market, the 5530 brings an improved touch interface cased in a steel frame finish.
Nokia has unveiled the E72 - the successor to its popular E71 handset.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Mulesoft Focus x 3NSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCSCCM ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD