Nokia Australia today launched the N97 smartphone, the first mobile phone in the company's line-up to come preloaded with its Ovi application store.
Intel is hoping that a deal with mobile phone maker Nokia will create a new stable of mobile products with "Intel Inside". Intel is expected to announce a partnership in a press conference slated for 8:30 a.m. PDT Tuesday. The possibilities for both ...
Intel and handset maker Nokia are teaming to develop new mobile computing device and chipset architectures, the companies said Tuesday.
In light of the overall economy and Nortel's particular situation, the former telecom giant had little choice but to liquidate its assets as it attempts to restructure under Chapter 11, analysts say.
Nokia has announced the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, a cheaper version of its successful touch phone, the 5800 XpressMusic, it said on Monday.
Nokia introduced today the 5530 XpressMusic a follow-up on the company's 5800 device, with a sleeker look but with some scaled-down specs. Aimed at the youth market, the 5530 brings an improved touch interface cased in a steel frame finish.
Nokia has unveiled the E72 - the successor to its popular E71 handset.
Nokia plans to roll out its Life Tools group of services to more emerging markets following a successful pilot program in India, a company executive said Monday.
"The hottest release of the summer," according to Nokia, is not the new iPhone 3G S or the Palm Pre. It's the N97, Nokia's newest high-end phone and one that few people have probably heard of.
The Nokia N97, one of the hottest phones coming out this year, is set to touch down worldwide this month. After months of waiting and speculation, Nokia is finally ready to start shipping its flagship model, dubbed as a "multimedia computer".
Nokia's Ovi app store has finally been made publicly available.
Nokia has opened the Ovi Store, where owners of around 50 different Nokia devices can download applications, games, videos and podcasts.
Nokia plans to cut approximately 170 employees working in logistics, production management and support, it said on Tuesday.
The world's largest handset manufacturer, Nokia, is prepping its long-awaited application store for mobile devices at the end of May. With the new service, which is called the Ovi Store, the Finnish company will try to emulate Apple's success -- only...
Nokia has embarked on an aggressive campaign to promote the Ovi online store among software developers in East Africa.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA