Nokia will be the first smartphone company to make a Windows Phone compatible with two SIM cards. The company, which is currently being acquired by Microsoft, announced the release of two new smartphones at the Microsoft Build conference in San Franc...
Overnight Nokia announced the Lumia 930 at the Microsoft Build conference in San Francisco, a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone bristling with both features and the adored design language technophiles identify as uniquely Nokia.
Nokia has delayed to April the sale of its smartphone business to Microsoft as it still hasn't received approvals from certain antitrust authorities in Asia.
Nokia's Refocus app -- which lets users play with the focus after a picture has been taken -- is now available for all Lumia smartphones with Windows Phone 8.
Nokia made a bold announcement at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona as it unveiled its first ever range of Google Android devices. The three smartphones, the Nokia X, X+ and XL, are the first Nokia devices to run Google’s Android since the compa...
BlackBerry's mobile messaging service BBM will be available for Windows Phone and Nokia X users this summer, the company announced Monday during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The big news from Nokia at Mobile World Congress was its Android-based X family, but the company also launched the Nokia 220 feature phone and the Asha 230.
In a bid to go after the low-end smartphone segment, Nokia is using Android with its own user interface and Microsoft services on the X, X+ and XL devices.
Nokia's Here Maps application will be available for free in the coming days for all Windows 8.1 users, including those with devices running Windows Pro and Windows RT.
Nokia has unveiled its Treasure Tag device, which can help people use their smartphones to find valuables like keys or a bag by putting a tag on them.
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
Nokia and HTC have settled their long-running patent infringement battles, which played out in several countries and have seen a handful of HTC phones banned from sale in Europe.
Stocks including shares of tech companies tanked on Friday mainly due to worries about slowing global economic growth, but the mixed earnings reports from IT giants did nothing to calm concerns.
Nokia's improving Lumia shipments came to a halt during the fourth quarter, bad news for Microsoft, which will soon take over the phone unit.
The European Patent Office (EPO) has upheld a narrowed version of a patent on 3G technology at the heart of several legal disputes in Germany, an EPO spokesman said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTApplication AdministratorACT