First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
Nokia X3 Touch and Type review: Nokia's X3 combines a basic touchscreen with a regular numeric keypad to surprisingly good effect
Nokia N8 review: Nokia's N8 smartphone is an imaging and multimedia powerhouse, but its software is clunky and lacks polish compared to the iPhone, Google Android and even Windows Phone 7 smartphones
The C3 Touch and Type is reminiscent of older Nokia phones, but adds the ability to operate the device through a touchscreen.
The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
The Nokia C5 mobile phone is a mid-range handset with access to Nokia's Ovi application store
Free turn-by-turn navigation for Nokia smartphones
Nokia's N97 mini is, as its name suggests, a more compact version of the flagship N97
The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
Handle your music and phone calls with these Bluetooth headphones
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the Nokia 6760 slide has too many faults
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
Sleek and elegant clamshell with an automatic opening mechanism.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
- China Bitcoin exchange head 'surprised' at speed of regulations
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Google to let users download portable file with all their Gmail messages
- Oracle may get second chance to prove Google infringed on Java copyrights
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »