The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
The Lumia 620's combination of price, features and performance make it a winner
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
Nokia N9 review: The N9 is without a doubt Nokia's slickest smartphone ever
Nokia E6 review: Another Nokia phone that possesses excellent hardware, but let down by software that just isn't as slick, fast or user friendly as competitors
Nokia E7 review: The Nokia E7 is a superbly built smartphone that has an excellent display and an outstanding keyboard, but its impressive specifications aren't enough to compete with slick and easy-to-use competitors
Nokia C3 review: The C3 is well designed and has an excellent physical keyboard
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
Nokia X3 Touch and Type review: Nokia's X3 combines a basic touchscreen with a regular numeric keypad to surprisingly good effect
Nokia N8 review: Nokia's N8 smartphone is an imaging and multimedia powerhouse, but its software is clunky and lacks polish compared to the iPhone, Google Android and even Windows Phone 7 smartphones
The C3 Touch and Type is reminiscent of older Nokia phones, but adds the ability to operate the device through a touchscreen.
The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW