Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
Nokia N9 review: The N9 is without a doubt Nokia's slickest smartphone ever
Nokia E6 review: Another Nokia phone that possesses excellent hardware, but let down by software that just isn't as slick, fast or user friendly as competitors
Nokia E7 review: The Nokia E7 is a superbly built smartphone that has an excellent display and an outstanding keyboard, but its impressive specifications aren't enough to compete with slick and easy-to-use competitors
Nokia C3 review: The C3 is well designed and has an excellent physical keyboard
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
Nokia X3 Touch and Type review: Nokia's X3 combines a basic touchscreen with a regular numeric keypad to surprisingly good effect
Nokia N8 review: Nokia's N8 smartphone is an imaging and multimedia powerhouse, but its software is clunky and lacks polish compared to the iPhone, Google Android and even Windows Phone 7 smartphones
The C3 Touch and Type is reminiscent of older Nokia phones, but adds the ability to operate the device through a touchscreen.
The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
The Nokia C5 mobile phone is a mid-range handset with access to Nokia's Ovi application store
Free turn-by-turn navigation for Nokia smartphones
Nokia's N97 mini is, as its name suggests, a more compact version of the flagship N97
The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.