Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.