The US military has successfully demonstrated what it says is the first ever in-flight refuelling of an unmanned aircraft, and in doing so completed a flight test program that leads to a new generation of military drones due to take flight in the 202...
IT departments are quickly becoming consultancies in companies increasingly driven by consumer technology, and the control they once had over tech use is quickly dissipating.
Google revealed today that "hundreds" of Gmail accounts were compromised in a nasty spear phishing attack that targeted high-profile U.S. military and government officials, among others.
An 18-month-old cybersecurity research consortium organized by Northrop Grumman is making progress and should have technologies ready to deploy in about a year, officials said Wednesday.
Northrop Grumman today apologized for an outage that began last Wednesday and caused 26 Virginia state agencies to lose their Web services, some for more than a week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTUI DeveloperVIC