Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
The TarDisk is a half-length SD card that fits flush with the body of an older MacBook or MacBook Pro and seamlessly doubles storage capacity via pairing software that creates a single virtual volume.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is Samsung's latest entry in the premium Android tablet space.
Samsung's Windows 10 productivity tablet is aimed straight at would-be Surface Pro buyers.
Arriving in 10.6- and 12-inch versions, Samsung's new tablets are packed with productivity features—plus the inevitable extra trick for Samsung enthusiasts.
HP’s Pro x2 convertible is boldy taking on the iPad in the world of retail and other verticals. Good luck with that.
Razer’s made the Blade Pro worthy of its name again—just prepare yourself for sticker shock.
Does Dell's XPS 13 2-in-1 have what it takes to get you through you a full day of demanding work, streaming video and social media posting? CIO.com senior writer Sarah White runs Dell's newest hybrid through the paces to find out the answer.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
CIO.com's Sarah White reflects on her past month using the Microsoft's top-tier hybrid laptop, the Surface Book i7 with Performance Base.
Microsoft and Apple have both recently added new devices to their high-end lineups but which machine is better for you? CIO.com senior writer, Sarah White matches these two machines up to see who is the victor.
The use of solid state drives in notebooks and laptops has surpassed analyst expectations and is expected to reach 50% within the next few years.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst X 2 vacancies- Digital TransformationNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD