The use of solid state drives in notebooks and laptops has surpassed analyst expectations and is expected to reach 50% within the next few years.
Thin may be in, but you can get more bang for your buck.
Apple brings touchscreen capabilities to the MacBook Pro without turning it into a two-in-one.
What happens when Apple rolls out updated laptops with all new hardware and features? One of Apple's biggest fans blows a fuse (and the other buys one).
Settings for screen brightness, low-power mode and more will help you last longer on a charge.
With a Core i7 and a GTX 1080, the new Razer Blade Pro is finally worthy of its name—but its price tag might give you pause.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Gold-colored tech might be the latest trend, but this edition of Dell's popular notebook also features some very nice hardware.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
Jon, Flo, and Gordon talk iPhone 6s vs. Galaxy S7 cameras, MacBook Pro vs. XPS 15, and if it's right to have a fully catered Burning Man without dirty hippies.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tell-tale toys open bedroom door to strangers, consumer groups warn
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC