HP's new Envy x360 convertible and Envy standard laptops bring better battery life, Skylake, and stylish design.
The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Medion is no longer the only game in town when it comes to well-featured, low-cost notebooks. Online store, Kogan, has just announced the availability of a 14-inch Windows 8.1 laptop (called Atlas X14FHD) that can be bought for $359 plus the delivery...
Included in this week’s Aldi Special Buys is another Medion laptop with an attractive price point. It’s a 15.6in model with a stated thickness of 25mm and a weight of 2.3kg. We're sure you're all thinking the same thing: is it worth buying?
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
Intel's Core M processor promised a new wave of small-screen tablets. But at CES 2015, Intel hustled in the main event: the launch of the fifth-generation "Broadwell-U" Core processor for mainstream desktops and notebooks.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
Following the commercial availability of Windows 8.1, Toshiba has released its 8-inch tablet, Encore.
Dell is continuing its push into the hybrid PC category with a refresh of its XPS 12 Ultrabook, as well as the introduction of the XPS 12.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Ads mislead over broadband Internet access pricing, regulator warns
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC