Dell's AMD Fusion-based Inspiron M102z laptop is now available for Australian customers at a starting price of $599. It's an 11.6in laptop that can be configured with either the entry-level 1GHz AMD C-50 APU or the slightly more powerful 1.6GHz AMD E...
Dell has just announced that it will be offering new 2nd Generation Core (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge) laptops in six weeks. The technology will make use of the Series 6 chipset, and it will be featured in many of the company's most popular lines...
If you've recently splashed out on a shiny new MacBook Pro notebook, Henge Docks, manufacturer of docking stations for Apple's line of MacBook computers, may be just what you need to incorporate your new machine into a desktop setup.
Engadget today found that the specifications for Lenovo's ThinkPad X220 laptop have already popped up on the vendor's site. A PDF on the American Lenovo site lists details of the notebook that will make any laptop lover -- and any PC lover in general...
Apple's new MacBook Pro shows some quality-of-build problems that shouldn't be seen in a notebook that costs $1,800, a teardown expert said today.
Apple today updated its MacBook Pro range of notebooks with newer graphics and CPU components, using Intel's latest Sandy Bridge chipsets.
"More power" is the theme of Apple's new MacBook Pro notebook computers unveiled Thursday, with multi-core processors, improved graphics, and a blazingly fast new I/O technology called Thunderbolt that tops out at 10Gbps.
Apple today released a preview of Mac OS X 10.7, aka Lion, to developers, who can download the new operating system from the Mac App Store.
Pop singer Megan Washington appears in a new ad for Dell's XPS line of laptops, singing her new single Cement. The new Dell models feature cool new lid artwork, which is hinted at throughout the ad by Washington's swirl-inducing hand, but the laptops...
Toshiba has announced two new netbooks: the Toshiba NB500 and the Toshiba NB550D. Both netbooks weigh 1.35kg, feature a 10.1in screen and a 6-cell battery, and will be available in various colours -- orange, blue, copper brown, lime green, and black ...
Compal Electronics, one of the world’s biggest contract laptop makers, will raise component prices this year to shore up a drop in profits, affecting computers made for Acer, Dell and Hewlett-Packard, the company said on Wednesday.
Sony launched a duo of thin laptops at the Consumer Electronics Show on Wednesday that offer a more affordable alternative to Apple's MacBook Air. The new Vaio S and Y portables start at $900 and $550, respectively. And although they cost less than ...
Google's Chrome operating system-based CR-48 notebook computer may be in just a select set of hands so far, but it's been generating plenty of media attention.
Apple overnight unveiled a host of new products, including new models of its MacBook Air laptop, which are available in Australia starting from today.
Notebook and PC manufacturer Lenovo today announced that its popular ThinkPad laptop range will reach 60 million sales this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT