Apple says it has sold 3 million iPads in just 80 days, validating the tablet computer's popularity among consumers and business users.
The new Toshiba Libretto W100 looks like an impressive system that will appeal to companies with workers in the field and on the road. It's a handy little device (7.95 x 4.84 x 1.2 inches weighing in at 1.8 pounds) that could easily replace many orga...
Toshiba has spent the last 25 years refining the basic laptop design of flat screen, x86 processor, full-size keyboard and removable storage. Its Portege R700 will continue that tradition when it goes on sale next quarter, but two other new portable ...
At Intel's annual Research Day this month it will show technologies that read users gestures and respond to thoughts, and a cloud-computing ready "smart car" with accident-prevention smarts.
Acer on Friday announced new netbooks based on chips from Advanced Micro Devices, a win for the chip company's efforts to grab market share from rival Intel.
PC maker Lenovo on Thursday announced its first 3D laptop, aimed at gamers and users who want to watch HD movies.
Toshiba is set to become the first PC maker to put a 3D-capable Blu-ray Disc laptop on sale, it said Monday.
Companies showed off over a dozen new rivals for the iPad at Computex this year, including a nifty 10-inch touchscreen tablet that docks into a speaker from Compal Electronics.
Hitachi LG Data Storage Korea is presenting a first-of-its-kind product at Computex this week, an Blu-ray Disc optical drive that combines a solid-state drive.
Laptops packed with Bluetooth 3.0 and WirelessHD are being shown at the Computex trade show in Taiwan and will be on the market this year, offering faster wireless data transfer speeds between PCs and TVs or mobile phones, for instance.
Asustek Computer will be the first computer maker to put Intel's AppUp Center application store on netbooks, the chip maker said Tuesday.
Taiwan's Micro-Star International showed for the first time on Monday a laptop computer with a keyboard that flips over to reveal a sensor pad for pen input. The Sketch Pad, which is still a prototype, was unveiled at the same time it launched a Wind...
Asustek Computer Thursday showed off its latest collection of laptops made using bamboo material as well as a family of laptops with Bang & Olufsen sound systems.
One Laptop Per Child won't use Microsoft's Windows OS on its upcoming XO-3 tablet, which will run Linux, OLPC's CTO said Thursday.
With the aim of bringing down the price of laptops, Intel on Monday launched a family of low-power processors for thin and light machines that could be more affordable than conventional laptops.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC