With its line of consumer PCs slated for rollout at the Consumer Electronics Show later this week, Lenovo has chosen to unveil its latest line-up of business computers on Monday. Ranging from the new ThinkPad Edge series for small and mid-sized busin...
Companies are starting to let employees use privately owned notebook computers for work purposes, according to a Gartner Inc. survey of 500 IT managers in the U.S., U.K. and Germany.
ORIGIN, a new custom PC manufacturer founded by ex-Alienware executives, has unveiled its first pair of gaming systems: the GENESIS PC desktop and EON18 laptop.
Seagate Technology today announced what it's calling the world's thinnest laptop and netbook hard drive, the Momentus Thin drive, which at 7mm, is just over a quarter of an inch thick and is 25% slimmer than a traditional .37-in. (9.5mm), 2.5-in. har...
Wondering why thin and light laptops with monster battery life haven't been a smashing success? Acer chairman J.T. Wang says Dell and HP are to blame.
With its first laptop, gScreen Computer will deliver 4.6 million pixels of desktop real estate with the Spacebook's dual 17-inch LED screens, for under US$3,000.
Dell has announced its latest laptop for business users, the Vostro V13.
Lenovo yesterday announced its 12.1in netbook, the IdeaPad S12, which will enter the Australian market in December and have a starting price of $799.
Apple's line of laptops ranked fourth in a multi-year reliability survey of nine notebook makers, according to a study of 30,000 portable computers published today by a company that provides after-sale warranties.
Dell on Tuesday started shipping its first rugged laptop with a multitouch display, which can operate in extreme environments and withstand drops, dust and spills.
Anyone who's ever used a laptop docking station quickly sees the advantage of being able to plug into multiple peripherals (keyboard, mouse, large-screen monitor, USB drive, printer, etc.) with a single connection.
Netbooks were instrumental in the increase in PC shipments for most manufacturers during the third quarter, but Apple defied the trend despite offering standard laptops at premium prices, according to figures from analyst firm Gartner.
HP last night introduced its ENVY notebooks to the Australian market. The ENVY range of notebooks will be available from 22 October and consists of a 13.1in model and a 15.6in one. The notebooks will be available in different configurations.
Toshiba today revealed two new additions to their Satellite range of laptops, dubbed the T135 and T115.
After comfortably residing for years in mobile devices like cell phones, chips based on the Arm design are finding their way into commercial laptops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW