Dell has announced its latest laptop for business users, the Vostro V13.
Lenovo yesterday announced its 12.1in netbook, the IdeaPad S12, which will enter the Australian market in December and have a starting price of $799.
Apple's line of laptops ranked fourth in a multi-year reliability survey of nine notebook makers, according to a study of 30,000 portable computers published today by a company that provides after-sale warranties.
Dell on Tuesday started shipping its first rugged laptop with a multitouch display, which can operate in extreme environments and withstand drops, dust and spills.
Anyone who's ever used a laptop docking station quickly sees the advantage of being able to plug into multiple peripherals (keyboard, mouse, large-screen monitor, USB drive, printer, etc.) with a single connection.
Netbooks were instrumental in the increase in PC shipments for most manufacturers during the third quarter, but Apple defied the trend despite offering standard laptops at premium prices, according to figures from analyst firm Gartner.
HP last night introduced its ENVY notebooks to the Australian market. The ENVY range of notebooks will be available from 22 October and consists of a 13.1in model and a 15.6in one. The notebooks will be available in different configurations.
Toshiba today revealed two new additions to their Satellite range of laptops, dubbed the T135 and T115.
After comfortably residing for years in mobile devices like cell phones, chips based on the Arm design are finding their way into commercial laptops.
Dell, once the king of low-cost over-the-phone computer sales, has recently been trying to find its niche as a purveyor of luxury goods in what could charitably be called a stuttering economy. Having first gone for the high-end consumer market with i...
Dell today announced the release of its latest SMB notebook, the Latitude Z. Billed as the world's "slimmest and lightest 16-inch laptop" the Dell Latitude Z notebook has been designed for SMB workers who require something smart, portable and ultra-s...
Asus has released two new notebooks powered by Intel’s Core i7 processor. The G60J and M60J models both feature a 16-inch high definition display
Intel is showing off a prototype laptop this week that has four screens, increasing the display area so that multiple applications can be viewed simultaneously.
Sony Australia has just unveiled its latest VAIO notebook at the company's 'Secret Garden' media event at Sun Studios, Sydney. A large range of games, gadgets and home entertainment devices were showcased at the event, but the mysterious 'VAIO X' not...
Samsung Electronics Australia has partnered with Japanese industrial designer, Naoto Fukasawa, to bring the new N310 mini notebook to Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT