First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
The P34G aims for a balance between gaming prowess and the thin-and-light territory of Ultrabooks.
This 4th gen Intel Core-based unit is designed to serve as a desktop replacement, for work and play
Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Get your game on with this beautiful 14in Alienware lappy
HP's Envy 17 is a desktop replacement with plenty of speed under the hood, uses fourth-gen Core i7
Stacks of built-in features, fast performance and a good support plan make this a worthy business machine
This business Ultrabook is one of the best looking and most comfortable units on the market, also among the most expensive
A 17.3in notebook with lots of style and plenty of speed, but it could use improvements in some areas
This 15.6in notebook has good speed and features for its $499 price tag, and also some expected design issues
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
Don't be put off by the Pentium; this laptop actually goes alright
Toshiba's 14in touchscreen notebook has lots of storage space and good performance, but falls short in a few key areas
A small and inexpensive laptop for the Google generation
Latest News Articles
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.