First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
MSI Wind U270 review: A well-priced AMD Fusion netbook with good specifications and USB 3.0
MSI GE620 review: An Intel Core i7-based laptop with NVIDIA graphics
Gateway EC39C review: A thin and light 13in laptop with a Core i5 CPU and an Intel SSD
MSI CR640 review: A 15.6in notebook with 2nd Generation Intel Core processing
Samsung NF210-A01AU review: A 10in Samsung netbook with excellent battery life and an interesting design
Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
Acer Aspire TimelineX 1830T review: an 11.6in laptop with great mobility
Sony VAIO CB Series (VPCCB15FG) review: A colourful Sandy Bridge-based desktop replacement
Dell XPS 15 (L501x) review: This Core i7 Dell laptop is equipped with a Full HD screen
Acer Aspire 5742G review: A good all-round notebook that's suitable for just about any type of user
Sony VAIO YB Series (VPCYB16KG) laptop review: A good looking 11.6in notebook with AMD Fusion technololgy
HP EliteBook 8740W review: a powerful notebook for engineers, designers and animators
Toshiba NB550 netbook review: AMD Fusion-powered netbook with HDMI port
Fujitsu LifeBook TH550 tablet review: A tablet-convertible laptop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
Medion's Akoya E7216 (MD98550) review: Big, fast and feature-rich notebook that's also very affordable
Latest News Articles
- Debate over NSA surveillance shifts with judge's ruling, task force report
- Huawei sends 400Gbps over next-generation optical network
- Oracle buying marketing software vendor Responsys for $1.5 billion
- BlackBerry CEO: We'd love to try iOS, Android
- Foxconn will develop some Blackberry phones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »