The Acer Aspire TimelineX 5820TG is a great notebook, with an attractive, slim design
A made-to-order gaming laptop with plenty of functionality and style
The new Dell Studio is a large and powerful 17in notebook that can be used as a business laptop, media centre or gaming PC
An AMD quad-core based Dell Inspiron with good speed and lots of gloss
HP's EliteBook 2540p is small, strong, fast and expensive!
A 16.4in VAIO laptop that ships with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 8.0
A thin and light MSI notebook with plenty of style
Samsung N220's netbook has built-in 3G connectivity.
A 10in Medion netbook with a low price
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
An ASUS notebook that uses Bang & Olufsen technology to offer great audio quality
HP's EliteBook 8440p is an attractive and feature-packed business laptop
Toshiba's Portege R700 is one of the lightest, strongest and most powerful ultraportable notebooks on the market
A 14in MSI laptop with good styling and ease of use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT