First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A fully featured Toshiba notebook with mid-range gaming credentials
A 12in ViewSonic laptop that's worth considering instead of a netbook
HP Mini 5102 looks and feels just like Mini 5101, but it has superior battery life and is cheaper
This entry-level Dell notebook offers better performance than a netbook but is only slightly bigger and more expensive
A small, easy to use Toshiba netbook with great battery life
A 10in HP netbook with plenty of style
A highly mobile 13.3in Fujitsu notebook with a Core i7 CPU and USB 3.0
A 14in Toshiba notebook that feels like a desktop replacement
An affordable, slimline ViewSonic notebook that includes a DVD burner
An affordable 16in ASUS notebook with plenty of speed and a USB 3.0 port
A large, powerful Samsung notebook that's deceptively light
A high-performance ASUS notebook with an inbuilt Blu-ray player
A reasonably lightweight, long-lasting and speedy 13in laptop
A laptop you can fit in your pocket or handbag -- but would you want to?
A very attractive and well-priced notebook that's a little underdone
Latest News Articles
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Oracle ships nearly 60 mobile apps for JD Edwards
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »