A 15.6in notebook with good specs and a brilliant touchpad
An inexpensive Lenovo notebook with good speed and plenty of cool features
A sleek and comfortable MSI netbook that commemorates worldwide sales of more than 1 million Wind units
A 13.3in laptop that's strong and fast; it's perfect for business users
A budget desktop replacement notebook that can be bought at Aldi supermarkets
A sturdy and reasonably quick business laptop that's very comfortable to use
Dell's Vostro V13 is a slim, light and very elegant business notebook
The first tablet version of the Eee PC is extremely portable, but frustrating to use
At first glance, the Lenovo Skylight is exactly what the netbook should've been.
Sony's super-slim laptop is strong and elegant; perfect for executives looking for extreme mobility
The design of the HP Envy 15 is essentially the same as the Envy 13, majoring on solid construction from a magnesium alloy chassis and a multitouch button-less trackpad
Lenovo's T400s supports up to four touch screen inputs
An 11.6in Fujitsu notebook with excellent battery life and a dual-core Pentium CPU
A light ASUS notebook with plenty of battery life
The JooJoo Web tablet is attractive and interesting, but not without its flaws
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Intel plans 3D NAND flash next year for 'as much storage as you want'
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
- Facebook's alternative PHP engine attracts Web service providers
- Intel planning thumb-sized PCs for next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW