Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
The U.S. National Security Agency will lose access to the bulk telephone records data it has collected at the end of November, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced Monday.
The NSA has conducted a covert campaign to intercept internal communications of operators and trade groups in order to infiltrate mobile networks worldwide, according to the latest revelations from documents supplied by Edward Snowden.
The Russian government will allow Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor who leaked details of the agency's worldwide surveillance programs, to stay in the country for three more years, according to Russia news reports.
A NSA spying tool is configured to snoop on an array of privacy programs used by journalists and dissidents, according to an analysis of never-before-seen code leaked by an unknown source.
Germany's federal prosecutor has enough evidence to launch a criminal investigation into allegations the U.S. National Security Agency tapped Chancellor Angela Merkel's phone, but not enough to probe the alleged mass surveillance of German citizens.
Data protection officials are bewildered by the German federal prosecutor's decision not to start a criminal investigation into the alleged mass surveillance of German citizens by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA).
Germany's federal prosecutor is considering if there is enough evidence to warrant a formal, criminal investigation into the German government's alleged involvement in the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program, a spokeswoman sai...
The head of the White House’s intelligence committee warned the European Parliament on Tuesday that inviting whistleblower Edward Snowden to address them could torpedo a transatlantic trade agreement worth more than €2 billion a year.
From the attack on privacy and Cryptolocker to Eric Snowden and the NSA, it's been a challenging year
The National Security Agency was acquiring thousands of digital communications from Americans as of 2011, according to a declassified document from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
The Brazilian government has formally asked the U.S. government for clarification regarding the alleged large-scale interception of electronic communications of Brazilian citizens by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The National Security Agency is building one of the largest and most expensive data centers as a place to gather and analyze intelligence data.
Microsoft today denied that it has built a backdoor into Windows 7, a concern that surfaced yesterday after a senior National Security Agency (NSA) official testified before Congress that the agency had worked on the operating system.
The National Security Agency (NSA) worked with Microsoft on the development of Windows 7, an agency official acknowledged yesterday during testimony before Congress.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC