The NSW Police Force believe social networking site Facebook helped the youth involved in a riot in western Sydney last week to rally and organise other participants. The youth involved in the riot in Auburn, in Sydney, were reported to have used Fac...
The NSW government has spent more than $5 million issuing police with portable digital fingerprint scanners to stop criminals weaseling out of fines, arrest warrants, court appearances and breaches of bail.
A 28 year-old police officer will appear in court next month charged with unauthorised access to sensitive police data.
Latest News Articles
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $999 free shipping
- 57% off $29.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »