The best portable gaming laptop we've seen
The best gaming notebook?
Portable, top-end PC gaming thanks to the 1070
An Australia tax is included but this card topples the Titan X
It's... so... fast!
nvidia in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hyatt hotel and CEO, Jen-Shun Huang hosted a brekkie where he outlined Nvidia's (and the world's major technology sectors) direction. Here are his key points in slide form.
If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Nvidia's new Titan Xp takes the performance crown back from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti—and bestows the graphics card with the name it always should have had.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
Mass Effect: Andromeda's one of the first major PC games to support HDR video technology.
Nvidia's new Game Ready driver improves GeForce cards' DirectX 12 performance by an average of 16 percent.
We all know that the GPU (graphics processing unit) in modern computers is essentially responsible for everything you see on your screen. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 can use the GPU to render the desktop, taking advantage of 3D acceleration feat...
The central processing unit (CPU) in a computer might receive the lion's share of attention when it comes to overclocking, but it isn't the only PC component you can tweak. Vendors regularly overclock the GPU (graphics processing unit) of a graphics ...
You can buy the Ryzen 7 1700 and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for the same price as Intel's cheapest 8-core chip.
GeForce Now for the Shield TV and GeForce Now for PCs and Macs are two wildly different services for streaming PC games to you devices, despite the similar names.
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
Videos about nvidia
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTSAP APO ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCONSW
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTFinance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk/Junior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA