If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Nvidia's new Titan Xp takes the performance crown back from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti—and bestows the graphics card with the name it always should have had.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
Mass Effect: Andromeda's one of the first major PC games to support HDR video technology.
Nvidia's new Game Ready driver improves GeForce cards' DirectX 12 performance by an average of 16 percent.
To make way for the beastly GTX 1080 Ti, Nvidia announced a price cut for the GTX 1080, the former GeForce champion.
Nvidia's GeForce website all but confirms the GTX 1080 Ti is being revealed at GDC 2017.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
Nvidia's Quadro GP100 shares many features with the company's most advanced Tesla P100 GPU, but also brings the superfast NVLink to Windows PCs and workstations.
The Nvidia Shield TV's gaming capabilities, such as GeForce Now and 4K HDR GameStream, are best seen as supplements to the streamer's other features.
Nvidia's latest game ready driver release is causing problems with Minecraft and Steam in-home streaming. So far, only the Minecraft issue has been fixed.
If you buy a GeForce GTX 1080 and GTX 1070, Nvidia will give you a free copy of For Honor or Ghost Recon Wildlands—but you have to use GeForce Experience to get your game.
Shield Experience 5.0.2 for the first-gen Nvidia Shield adds 4K HDR, a revamped interface, and other features found in the new Shield TV.
After making a splash at CES, Nvidia's new $200 Shield TV is now on sale.
Nvidia's new GeForce Now streaming for PCs and Macs lets you play any PC game on computers that aren't meant for playing games, and it holds up pretty well.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT