In 2018, Intel will likely release a faster and more power-efficient Xeon Phi, a supercomputing chip that is already in some of the world's fastest computers. Intel is also looking beyond CPUs to FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays), which can be f...
Some of the world's fastest computers employ Nvidia's graphics processor for computer vision and complex calculations, and a new GPU will supercharge these applications.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After promising to let users tap into 3 and 4-way SLI multi-GPU setups via an "Enthusiast Key," Nvidia now says it'll only support 2-way SLI in games.
Riotoro is a new company founded by former Corsair and Nvidia employees that used Computex to fill out its product line.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Alaina Yee poke Intel's new "game-ready" Skull Canyon NUC and ponder GeForce GTX 1070 vs. GTX 1080.
The next generation of graphics cards began with a whimper on Friday as the GeForce GTX 1080 launched with only reference models in limited availability.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
Here are hard details on Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070, the more affordable cousin of the ferocious GTX 1080.
Adios, ridonkulously overpowered rigs. The GeForce GTX 1080 and Nvidia's new SLI HB bridges officially support only 2-way SLI configurations—though there's a workaround.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's Elastic File System is now open for business
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Mapping firm invites auto industry to improve spec for sharing vehicle sensor data
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT