A proposed settlement for 15 lawsuits seeking class-action status would see Nvidia and friends pay out $30 per card to GeForce GTX 970 owners.
Nvidia keeps upping the performance with each new GPU based on the Pascal architecture. Its latest, the Quadro P6000, can deliver 12 teraflops of single-precision performance, a teraflop more than the Titan X unveiled just last week.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
From smartphones to self-driving, Nvidia's Tegra chips have been used in many ways. And the next-generation Tegra is just around the corner.
Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards go head-to-head in the first major DirectX 12 benchmark tool, 3DMark's Time Spy.
Days before the launch of the GeForce GTX 1060, Nvidia's launching software to support it: VR Funhouse and the Ansel screenshot tool.
Nvidia had a few driver missteps recently that caused VR problems with the GeForce GTX 1080's boost clock and the DisplayPort option on GTX 10-series cards.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
In 2018, Intel will likely release a faster and more power-efficient Xeon Phi, a supercomputing chip that is already in some of the world's fastest computers. Intel is also looking beyond CPUs to FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays), which can be f...
Some of the world's fastest computers employ Nvidia's graphics processor for computer vision and complex calculations, and a new GPU will supercharge these applications.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After promising to let users tap into 3 and 4-way SLI multi-GPU setups via an "Enthusiast Key," Nvidia now says it'll only support 2-way SLI in games.
Riotoro is a new company founded by former Corsair and Nvidia employees that used Computex to fill out its product line.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Alaina Yee poke Intel's new "game-ready" Skull Canyon NUC and ponder GeForce GTX 1070 vs. GTX 1080.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW