Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
If you've ever dabbled in pen-based computing, you've probably misplaced your pen. While Toshiba snuck a backup digital stylus into its new Portege, Lenovo's approach on its updated Yoga Tablet 2 is even easier: just whip out a pencil. Or a pen, or e...
They waited for "one last thing" at Nvidia's press conference, but it never came.
Will 2015 be the year that the "connected home" hyped at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas finally establishes itself in reality?
Move over, Tegra K1, you're already obsolete. At a Sunday night press conference, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang launched a new mobile superchip, the Tegra X1. If Nvidia has its way, the X1 will be the graphics and artificial intelligence engine for the c...
Nvidia is betting that its new "mobile super chip" will help achieve truly self-driving cars, reflecting a new direction for the company from its traditional market in mobile devices.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Samsung that Nvidia has infringed some of its patents covering graphics chip technology, the agency said Tuesday. Samsung's complaint was filed in November and was in response to ...
Nvidia's PC graphics chips may draw all the attention, but supercomputing chips are driving the company's GPU technology ahead.
Nvidia's online game-streaming service will launch next week after a year-long beta testing period, but it will only be available to owners of the company's Shield tablet and handheld gaming console.
Samsung Electronics has accused Nvidia of infringing its patents in an apparent response to a September action by Nvidia that accused the South Korean company and Qualcomm of infringing patents related to its GPU technology.
Games with better special effects and more life-like images are coming to laptops with Nvidia's latest flagship GeForce GTX 980M and 970M graphics processing units.
The U.S. International Trade Commission, the country's top trade court, is launching an investigation into allegations by Nvidia that several Samsung cellphones and tablet PCs contain graphics technology that infringes on its patents.
Nvidia is bringing brighter images and sharper special effects to its new flagship GeForce GTX 980 and 970 graphics processing units.
Nvidia has sued Samsung and Qualcomm for allegedly infringing seven of its patents related to GPUs, and is trying to block the sale of some Samsung products in the U.S.
A shortage of solid-state drives for ultrathin laptops and hybrids will cause prices to flatten next year after dropping for the last several years, with lower prices coming again in 2016, according to a market analysis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC