Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
With Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 (that's right, no 'm') the company promises desktop performance in a laptop. Read on to find out how Nvidia made it happen.
Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the publication of the latest Top 500 ranking of the world's fastest supercomputers, IBM and Nvidia on Monday announced they have teamed up to launch two new supercomputer centers of excellence to develop the next generation of c...
Nvidia hopes to bring artificial intelligence to a wider range of applications with an update to its Digits software for designing neural networks.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
Don't expect online games to stream to your TV or PC at 4K resolution anytime soon.
Nvidia is bringing its G-Sync desktop display technology to laptops, which should lead to dramatic improvements in gaming for portable PCs.
Millions of 4K displays have been sold, and Nvidia believes its new GeForce GTX980 Ti graphics processor will give desktops the muscle to play the growing number of 4K games.
Google's attempts to push Android TV in living rooms have so far failed, but the smart TV platform could get a boost from Nvidia's new Shield TV console, which has features that set it apart from competitors.
A team of anonymous developers who recently created a Linux rootkit that runs on graphics cards has released a new proof-of-concept malware program that does the same on Windows. A Mac OS X implementation is also in the works.
Nvidia's 3G and LTE modem business is up for sale as the company moves away from mobile devices.
If there's one thing tech market doesn't need, it's another standards cat fight. But you survived Firewire vs. USB, HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray, and RDRAM vs. DDR so get ready for the battle between Nvidia's G-Sync and AMD's FreeSync to kick into high gear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT