The GeForce GTX 1080 will give you twice the performance of a Titan X for just $600
Nvidia and Samsung have avoided a potentially ugly court battle with a settlement that ends all outstanding intellectual property litigation between the two companies.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
You'll find no driver and no cockpit, but plenty of processing power in Roborace's autonomous racecar, thanks to Nvidia's lunchbox-sized Drive PX 2 supercomputer.
Nvidia's fastest GPU yet, the new Tesla P100, will be available in servers next year, the company said.
Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
With Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 (that's right, no 'm') the company promises desktop performance in a laptop. Read on to find out how Nvidia made it happen.
Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the publication of the latest Top 500 ranking of the world's fastest supercomputers, IBM and Nvidia on Monday announced they have teamed up to launch two new supercomputer centers of excellence to develop the next generation of c...
Nvidia hopes to bring artificial intelligence to a wider range of applications with an update to its Digits software for designing neural networks.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA