Some of the world's fastest computers employ Nvidia's graphics processor for computer vision and complex calculations, and a new GPU will supercharge these applications.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After promising to let users tap into 3 and 4-way SLI multi-GPU setups via an "Enthusiast Key," Nvidia now says it'll only support 2-way SLI in games.
Riotoro is a new company founded by former Corsair and Nvidia employees that used Computex to fill out its product line.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Alaina Yee poke Intel's new "game-ready" Skull Canyon NUC and ponder GeForce GTX 1070 vs. GTX 1080.
The next generation of graphics cards began with a whimper on Friday as the GeForce GTX 1080 launched with only reference models in limited availability.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
Here are hard details on Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070, the more affordable cousin of the ferocious GTX 1080.
Adios, ridonkulously overpowered rigs. The GeForce GTX 1080 and Nvidia's new SLI HB bridges officially support only 2-way SLI configurations—though there's a workaround.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
The GeForce GTX 1080 will give you twice the performance of a Titan X for just $600
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Developer | Salesforce/JavaNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD