Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
With Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 (that's right, no 'm') the company promises desktop performance in a laptop. Read on to find out how Nvidia made it happen.
Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the publication of the latest Top 500 ranking of the world's fastest supercomputers, IBM and Nvidia on Monday announced they have teamed up to launch two new supercomputer centers of excellence to develop the next generation of c...
Nvidia hopes to bring artificial intelligence to a wider range of applications with an update to its Digits software for designing neural networks.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
Don't expect online games to stream to your TV or PC at 4K resolution anytime soon.
Nvidia is bringing its G-Sync desktop display technology to laptops, which should lead to dramatic improvements in gaming for portable PCs.
Millions of 4K displays have been sold, and Nvidia believes its new GeForce GTX980 Ti graphics processor will give desktops the muscle to play the growing number of 4K games.
Google's attempts to push Android TV in living rooms have so far failed, but the smart TV platform could get a boost from Nvidia's new Shield TV console, which has features that set it apart from competitors.
A team of anonymous developers who recently created a Linux rootkit that runs on graphics cards has released a new proof-of-concept malware program that does the same on Windows. A Mac OS X implementation is also in the works.
Nvidia's 3G and LTE modem business is up for sale as the company moves away from mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW