Fabless semi-conductor maker LSI Corp. today announced it will acquire SandForce, the leading maker of flash memory controllers for enterprise-class and consumer flash cards and SSDs. The buyout catapults LSI into the leadership position in SATA SSD ...
Objective-C, used for developing Apple iOS applications, climbs to No. 6 in the monthly Tiobe Programming Community index for most popular programming languages, after being ranked at number 8 a year ago. Also posting gains, C# rose to No. 4, a jump ...
Texas Memory Systems (TMS), best known for its pricey, yet extremely high-performance NAND flash-based storage arrays, has introduced a new system that it said competes with Tier 1 hard drives on a price-per-gigabyte basis.
Microsoft is positioning its Windows Azure cloud service as a platform to provide back-end services for mobile devices, including Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
Because Japan produces more than 40% of the world's NAND flash memory chips -- and 15% of its DRAM -- the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that hit today could seriously affect worldwide semiconductor supplies, according to research firms.
Mobile application development tools vendor Rhomobile plans to unveil on Wednesday an extension to its software-as-a-service platform that will enable developers to build applications for Apple's iPhone via a Windows PC.
The NSW Attorney-General's Department has deployed a new Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) to cut costs from disparate IT systems and better manage its corporate data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's new Chromebook is designed to welcome Android apps
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Opening up Z-Wave code may help to make IoT hum
- Acer is betting your pets need gadgets too
- Bang & Olufsen puts a new spin on the portable Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia