Fabless semi-conductor maker LSI Corp. today announced it will acquire SandForce, the leading maker of flash memory controllers for enterprise-class and consumer flash cards and SSDs. The buyout catapults LSI into the leadership position in SATA SSD ...
Objective-C, used for developing Apple iOS applications, climbs to No. 6 in the monthly Tiobe Programming Community index for most popular programming languages, after being ranked at number 8 a year ago. Also posting gains, C# rose to No. 4, a jump ...
Texas Memory Systems (TMS), best known for its pricey, yet extremely high-performance NAND flash-based storage arrays, has introduced a new system that it said competes with Tier 1 hard drives on a price-per-gigabyte basis.
Microsoft is positioning its Windows Azure cloud service as a platform to provide back-end services for mobile devices, including Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
Because Japan produces more than 40% of the world's NAND flash memory chips -- and 15% of its DRAM -- the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that hit today could seriously affect worldwide semiconductor supplies, according to research firms.
Mobile application development tools vendor Rhomobile plans to unveil on Wednesday an extension to its software-as-a-service platform that will enable developers to build applications for Apple's iPhone via a Windows PC.
The NSW Attorney-General's Department has deployed a new Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) to cut costs from disparate IT systems and better manage its corporate data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW