Fabless semi-conductor maker LSI Corp. today announced it will acquire SandForce, the leading maker of flash memory controllers for enterprise-class and consumer flash cards and SSDs. The buyout catapults LSI into the leadership position in SATA SSD ...
Objective-C, used for developing Apple iOS applications, climbs to No. 6 in the monthly Tiobe Programming Community index for most popular programming languages, after being ranked at number 8 a year ago. Also posting gains, C# rose to No. 4, a jump ...
Texas Memory Systems (TMS), best known for its pricey, yet extremely high-performance NAND flash-based storage arrays, has introduced a new system that it said competes with Tier 1 hard drives on a price-per-gigabyte basis.
Microsoft is positioning its Windows Azure cloud service as a platform to provide back-end services for mobile devices, including Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
Because Japan produces more than 40% of the world's NAND flash memory chips -- and 15% of its DRAM -- the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that hit today could seriously affect worldwide semiconductor supplies, according to research firms.
Mobile application development tools vendor Rhomobile plans to unveil on Wednesday an extension to its software-as-a-service platform that will enable developers to build applications for Apple's iPhone via a Windows PC.
The NSW Attorney-General's Department has deployed a new Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) to cut costs from disparate IT systems and better manage its corporate data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC