OCZ Storage Solutions is starting a new chapter in its enterprise operations with shipments of a new line of solid-state drives (SSDs) that offer maximum storage capacity of 3.2TB.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today released a series of 1.8-in. solid state drives (SSD) to offer a storage upgrade for products such as netbooks, ultra-thin notebooks and tablets.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. released two new versions of its data center-class 2.5-in. solid state drive (SSD) series today.
If you had over $3,000 to spare, what would you do with it? Component vendor OCZ Technology hopes that you'll spend it on one of its new, massive 1TB Colossus Series SSDs.
Flash storage vendor OCZ Technology Group Inc. this week announced that it plans to use controllers from SandForce Inc. in its next generation of consumer and enterprise-class solid state drives (SSDs).
OCZ Technology Group Inc. today unveiled the Z-Drive, a PCI-Express (PCIe) solid-state disk (SSD) drive designed for enterprise-class data centers that boasts throughput speeds of up to 800MB/sec.
OCZ Technology Group Inc. said today it will release its Colossus solid-state drive (SSD) in the next couple of weeks, delivering the first 3.5-inch form factor SSD with 1TB of capacity.
Memory maker OCZ has confirmed it will launch a new 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD) that will fit 3.5-inch drive slots later this month. Various gadget sites have been reporting on the rumors of the launch, and now the company confirmed that the 1TB Colo...
In my quest to test all of the latest high-capacity consumer solid-state disk (SSD) drives, I came upon OCZ Technology's Apex SATA II SSD and was impressed not so much with its performance -- though you will see a boost when using it -- as with its p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella follows Apple’s Tim Cook to India
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT