OCZ Storage Solutions is starting a new chapter in its enterprise operations with shipments of a new line of solid-state drives (SSDs) that offer maximum storage capacity of 3.2TB.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today released a series of 1.8-in. solid state drives (SSD) to offer a storage upgrade for products such as netbooks, ultra-thin notebooks and tablets.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. released two new versions of its data center-class 2.5-in. solid state drive (SSD) series today.
If you had over $3,000 to spare, what would you do with it? Component vendor OCZ Technology hopes that you'll spend it on one of its new, massive 1TB Colossus Series SSDs.
Flash storage vendor OCZ Technology Group Inc. this week announced that it plans to use controllers from SandForce Inc. in its next generation of consumer and enterprise-class solid state drives (SSDs).
OCZ Technology Group Inc. today unveiled the Z-Drive, a PCI-Express (PCIe) solid-state disk (SSD) drive designed for enterprise-class data centers that boasts throughput speeds of up to 800MB/sec.
OCZ Technology Group Inc. said today it will release its Colossus solid-state drive (SSD) in the next couple of weeks, delivering the first 3.5-inch form factor SSD with 1TB of capacity.
Memory maker OCZ has confirmed it will launch a new 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD) that will fit 3.5-inch drive slots later this month. Various gadget sites have been reporting on the rumors of the launch, and now the company confirmed that the 1TB Colo...
In my quest to test all of the latest high-capacity consumer solid-state disk (SSD) drives, I came upon OCZ Technology's Apex SATA II SSD and was impressed not so much with its performance -- though you will see a boost when using it -- as with its p...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCTest LeadVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC