SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
See how Microsoft's popular applications are changing along with the Windows OS
This is a heady time for Microsoft as it rolls out an ambitious OS and polishes off its productivity suite, billed as "the new Office."
Microsoft just completed its makeover of Office Web Apps, adding improved touch support for phones and tablets and a modern sheen to complement the upcoming Windows 8.
We asked the team behind Microsoft Office 2013 to highlight the 10 new features in the new Office suite that stand out the most. Here they are.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW