One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
If you're going to throw down some cash for Microsoft's new Surface RT tablet, you absolutely must get either the Touch Cover or the Type Cover along with it. Without one of these keyboard accessories, the tablet's greater productivity package isn't ...
With the impending launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Android will finally have a tablet worthy of competing against the Apple iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers.
Recently I wrote about how the rumored Apple iTV could help your company with tools including easy videoconferencing and online video libraries.
Autodesk announced that it is bringing AutoCAD back to the Mac, and also adding AutoCAD apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
If Google is planning to launch a tablet device in the near future, it should bypass its embryonic Chrome OS and instead go with Android, the company's other mobile operating system that's taking the smartphone market by storm.
A German retailer has prematurely posted (and very quickly taken down) details and product shots of the upcoming Microsoft Arc Touch mouse. The Microsoft peripheral is innovative more in its form than its function, but along with the Apple Magic Trac...
The Apple iPad has been an unqualified success with consumers, but it's a harder sell in the businesse market.
By now everyone knows that HP CEO Mark Hurd was forced to resign following an investigation into an alleged sexual harassment scandal.
The government of India has unveiled a prototype of a touchscreen, tablet computer which it expects to sell for US$35 initially.
Are you still holding out to see what happens with this whole ebooks "fad" before deciding whether to embrace it for your business? Well, the times they are a changin' and there are a variety of reasons that ebooks are outpacing printed books.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba considers spinning off its memory business
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- WikiLeaks’ Assange confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the US
- FTC charges Qualcomm with anticompetitive chip tactics
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerVIC
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPData Analyst - Business IntelligenceQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA