President Barack Obama's administration is pushing two potentially controversial Internet policies in a secretive trade pact, with trade negotiators calling for other countries to adopt net neutrality provisions while rejecting policies requiring loc...
Office of U.S. Trade Representative
A group of 29 technology companies has urged the U.S. Congress to reject a proposal to give President Barack Obama's administration broad authority to negotiate a controversial trade agreement with countries in the Pacific region.
A hearing to debate and amend the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the U.S. House of Representatives has been delayed, likely until early next year.
The Chinese government is using Internet censorship as a trade weapon against U.S. tech companies trying to do business there, leaders of two business organizations have told a U.S. government commission focused on human rights in China.
The Office of U.S. Trade Representative has asked the Chinese government to explain its policies related to blocking some websites in an effort to gauge the impact on U.S. small businesses operating in China, the agency said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCField EngineerVIC