Microsoft brought its Sway presentation tool out of beta Wednesday, making it generally available for anyone who wants to create Web-based presentations that automatically reshape themselves to fit different devices.
LibreOffice, the popular open source office suite, received a major update Wednesday with the release of version 5.0, which adds a host of new features and compatibility with Windows 10.
Quip released a desktop version of its word processing and spreadsheet software Wednesday, giving Mac and Windows users the ability to modify files on the service without having to open their web browser.
So, what else can Excel do? People ask this question all the time. The answer is "almost anything." Excel has evolved into one of the most versatile programs available. In addition to spreadsheets that calculate everything, it's also a database, a pr...
Microsoft quietly updated its Office 2016 Preview apps for early adopters over the past two weeks with a slew of new features the company announced in a round-up Wednesday.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Microsoft's release of an Office suite for the iPhone is too little, too late and yet another timid move aimed at protecting Windows 8 sales at the expense of customer demand for a product like this one for iPads, according to analysts.
When Ben Fried left his post as IT managing director at Morgan Stanley and took over as Google's CIO in May 2008, he knew what he was getting into: supporting a user base full of technology experts and computer industry stars, like co-founders Larry ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW