Introducing the selfie to the tough camera
Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
We spend some time with the Olympus PEN E-PL2 Micro Four Thirds digital camera: Is this the perfect compact camera for shooting video?
Olympus rolls out a rival to Canon's PowerShot S95
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
Olympus has updated its range of compact and tough digital cameras with the smartphone friendly SH-1 compact camera and the TG-3 tough cam.
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Micro Four Thirds camera follows on from the successful PEN models before it, such as the E-PL5, by supplying new features, slight body modifications and, best of all, some performance enhancements.
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
It's nearly impossible to recommend a single camera for all types of user--people who would be best served by a simple, slim point-and-shoot aren't the same as those who need the top-notch photo quality, granular controls, and lens-swapping versatili...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Pay's next move could be phone-to-phone payments
- Oracle says state wanted to take 'unacceptable risk' with health care website transition
- Microsoft Q1 sales jump, but Nokia drags down earnings
- Canonical celebrates cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Facebook and Yahoo prevent use of recycled email addresses to hijack accounts
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW