It may have a 16-megapixel sensor, but advanced tech allows it to shoot up to 65 megapixels
Introducing the selfie to the tough camera
Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
We spend some time with the Olympus PEN E-PL2 Micro Four Thirds digital camera: Is this the perfect compact camera for shooting video?
Olympus rolls out a rival to Canon's PowerShot S95
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
Olympus' PEN E-PL1 budget interchangeable camera works well, but there are other cameras that offer better value
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is an advanced compact camera capable of capturing super-clear images
This rugged digital camera surprised us during our tests in dim lighting
The Olympus Mju 7020 is a compact digital camera with a 7x optical zoom
Stylish compact camera with 7x optical zoom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC