More than 95 percent of SAP systems deployed in enterprises are exposed to vulnerabilities that could lead to a full compromise of business data, a security firm claims.
Graphics chipmaker Nvidia took a customer service website offline Wednesday following a public report of a vulnerability in its SAP-powered backend.
A new tool from security vendor Onapsis aims to secure SAP's in-memory database HANA, the German company's fastest-growing data processing product.
As SAP invests heavily in mobile, a security testing company will release a tool next month to ensure mobile-accessible SAP systems are not vulnerable to hackers.
SAP has significantly improved the security of its products over the past few years but many of its customers are negligent with their deployments, which exposes them to potential attacks that could cripple their businesses, according to security res...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW