One Laptop Per Child is back in the tablet race, announcing a new 7-inch tablet with the Android OS that will be sold commercially and include its learning software.
One Laptop Per Child has cancelled plans to release its XO-3 tablet, although technology from that project could still be used in other products, OLPC Chairman Nicholas Negroponte said.
One Laptop Per Child is developing new functionality and protection features for its upcoming XO-3 tablet with the hope to attract more interest in the device.
One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) showed off the next version of its famous laptops on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, saying the new price-per laptop has been reduced to US$165 each and power consumption has been slas...
Nicholas Negroponte, chairman of One Laptop Per Child said that the XO-3 tablet computer will debut sometime in February 2011, about 45 days later than originally planned.
The nonprofit organization One Laptop Per Child wants to join forces to help develop the Indian government's planned US$35 tablet.
Nonprofit organization One Laptop Per Child on Thursday said it is adding a multitouch screen to the upcoming XO-1.75 laptop and is modifying software to take advantage of the new hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC