The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
T-Mobile's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get the latest security patches while the Blu R1 HD adds T-Mobile band 12 and voice over LTE.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
OnePlus also hopes to show its design prowess with this new phone by introducing a new black glass and metal aesthetic.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW