The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
OnePlus also hopes to show its design prowess with this new phone by introducing a new black glass and metal aesthetic.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW