The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
OnePlus also hopes to show its design prowess with this new phone by introducing a new black glass and metal aesthetic.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA