The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
OnePlus also hopes to show its design prowess with this new phone by introducing a new black glass and metal aesthetic.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 65 million Tumblr account records are up for sale on the underground market
- Overclockers have pushed Intel's new Broadwell chip to 5.7GHz
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT